Sunday 12 April 2009

A bit about me

Seeing as I am new to this blogging lark I thought I'd outline a few short facts about myself:

I love to read
Reading - next to writing - is my one true love. I adore books like the Time Traveller's Wife, The Book Thief and 1984 but my guilty secret is my passion for Virginia Andrews' books. Not the crappy ones written by a ghostwriter but the proper screw-your-brother-and-live-in-an-attic tales. Not sure what that says about me though.

I love to drink
In true British binge drink style I love a (large) glass of wine or 10. I refuse to apologise for my drinking habits and my love of the quaint English countryside pubs that I frequent with alarming regularity.

I love watching the world go by
It may sound boring but people watching (in a strictly non-illegal way, no peeping toms here thanks) can be fascinating. Try it.

I'm obsessed by news
Current affairs, news, call it what you like but it's what makes me tick. Juicy court cases? Check! Political debates and subsequent fall outs? Check! However, I refuse to define celebrity gossip as news. You can keep that thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment